We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club International)
- Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
The delay may result from time required to synchronize payment confirmation between our and the payment processor's system. Any question please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your payment has been declined, you will need to place your order again. We’re not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined.
To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
1) Your order information (eg. phone number, email address) before submitting your order; if you are shipping to a business address, make sure to put your name on the order.
2) Card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date and your billing address.
3) Enter the correct security code - that's the three digit number on the backside of your card.
4) Your card issuer may have declined your payment. As they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with them.
If you have checked all of the above, try paying with another card or with another form of payment.
If you've tried all these and are still having problems, please contact Customer support team: email@example.com
Refunds will returned using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 working days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.
We ship to worldwide.
Customs fees, and VAT where applicable, are already included in the product price when purchasing products from our online store. However, you may be asked to pay a charge by local shipping agents.
You'll receive a confirmation email from our warehouse once your order is on its way. Please click on the tracking link provided in the email to view the up to date tracking status of your parcel.
Yes, you can. Customers who are paying with a credit card should contact our dedicated customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details of the address to which they want to have the order delivered to. Please make sure you send this email before the order is shipped.
Please check your order status after logging into your account and check your most recent order.
Customers who are paying by PayPal aren‘t able to change the address on their order for security reasons. You can refer to your PayPal account for more information.
If an order is returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, NextVPU reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to deduct certain amount in the refund for costs incurred related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise.
Damaged in delivery:
If there is damage to the package, or if merchandise is missing, please keep the original shipping carton and contact us immediately so we can issue a damage claim with the carrier.
Please do not return the merchandise without going through these steps, as it delays the replacement of the order or the issuance of a credit.
All missing items claims must be reported within five business days of delivery. We highly recommend you view unboxing videos for each product. Contact us to report a missing or damaged item from shipment.
No. We are currently offering the fastest delivery service for our customers. In order to do that, the delivery company handles customs clearance as well as pays tariffs and VAT on the behalf of our customers.
Therefore, customers are not able to apply VAT Refund in this situation.
1). Local credit card/debit card and PayPal refunds can take up to 10 business days to process after the product is received. International credit card, Visa or MasterCard, refunds can take up to 7 to 14 business days to process.
2). Sender must pay the costs of return delivery and the costs associated with product testing if the product does not meet the conditions for a replacement or refund set out above. We will tell you what these costs are in advance.
3). We may amend the Refund and Replacement Policy terms from time to time, including where there is a change of law.
If one of the following conditions is met，If one of the following conditions is met，Can request a return：
1). Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has no manufacturing defects, the product packaging, accessories, gifts, instructions are complete, and there is no human damage, not activated, does not affect the secondary sales.
2). Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has a manufacturing defect.
1). The refund was requested beyond 7 calendars days of delivery;
2). Product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents or scratches.
3). Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
4). Any product fault or damage has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
5). Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
6). Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
7). Respective product has not been sent back to NextVPU 7 calendar days after refund confirmation from NextVPU.
1) Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product has sustained a substantial damage in transit, provided always that the damage proof issued by the carrier can be provided to NextVPU.
2) Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
3) Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure.
1) The replacement was requested beyond 15 calendars days of delivery;
2) Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
3) Product sent in for replacement does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or contains items damaged by user error.
4) Product is found to have no manufacturing defects after appropriate tests are conducted by NextVPU Technical Support.
5) Any product fault or damage has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
6) Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
7) Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
8) Respective product has not been sent back to NextVPU 7 calendar days after replacement confirmation from NextVPU.